retard riot - cow killing retard riot - cow killing

Lacking

You need to grow a brain. But the animation was good.

Grandbunny Paradox Grandbunny Paradox

Great

Like the previous reviewer said, this is one of the wierdest styles of flash I've seen - but it works. The photography and 'animation' is excellent, as are the voiceovers. The story is hilarious - espiecially the "Behind the Scenes" section (can you believe I almost forgot to watch it?).

I hope you do more!

The People's Mario The People's Mario

Die capitalist pigdogs

Mario Mario is a true hero of the proliteriat!

Workers of the world unite!
The only thing you have to lose is your chains!

Stealth Hunter Stealth Hunter

I love this game

You've taken MGS and broken it down to the simplest terms possible. You've even embraced the things that were frustrating about MGS, poor AI etc. and used that to make a more abstract puzzle game. Very fun to play, and well implemented in terms of graphics and sound.

Flash Racer Flash Racer

Shame

This is a generally well-programmed game that looks great and could be very fun. However, the poor collision detection absolutely ruins it.

Sift Heads Sift Heads

Lets itself down

This game seeps with style, the graphics, sound and story are all well above the usual standard for flash. I think people are making too much of a big deal about the voices, they are over-the-top yes, but nobody expects pro quality.

Unfortunately it seems like the gameplay is sacrificed to tell a story and show off fancy graphics. Longer, more action packed (I hesitate to say difficult, the levels are easy but it can be frustrating sometimes - a good balance would be longer levels which require quick reactions and not a lot of memorising where people are going to be).

Another thing I often find myself saying to flash artists is to improve your language, spelling mistakes or badly worded instructions can really ruin a game and betray and amateurish quality.